We can assist with
- Debtor Finance – Debtor finance is like a line of credit based on what you are owed by your customers. It can help you bridge the cash flow gap between providing the goods or service and receiving payments.
- Equipment Finance – The smart way to acquire the equipment you need, without dipping into your cash reserves. We offer a wide range of Equipment Finance products:
- Rental / Operating Lease
- Finance Lease
- Small Ticket Lease
- Hire Purchase
- Chattel Mortgage
- Novated Lease
- Purchase or Construction of new premises
- Importing or Exporting of Goods
This communication has been prepared on a general advice basis only. The information has not been prepared to take into account your specific objectives, needs and financial situation. The information may not be appropriate to your individual needs and you should seek advice from your credit representative before making any financial decisions.
Click here to read the Privacy Statement
Level 6, 2 Elizabeth Plaza
North Sydney 2060
T: 02 9921 6900
Web Address: www.centrepointalliance.com.au
Procedure for resolving disputes:
If you have a complaint about Centrepoint Alliance or one of our representatives, we need to hear from you. To lodge a complaint, please contact the Claims Manager at Centrepoint Alliance.
To ensure your complaint is handled in a timely and efficient manner please provide full details of the complaint including:
- Full name and contact details;
- Investor/account number
- Service/Product provider
- Adviser’s name
- Provide all supporting documentation
- Clearly identify the resolution you are seeking
To lodge a complaint please contact the Claims Manager on the details below:
|Phone:||1800 653 244|
|Fax:||(07) 5574 0180|
|Post:||Claims Manager Centrepoint Alliance Level 13 Corporate Centre One, 2 Corporate Court, Bundall QLD 4217|
Once the complaint is received we will:
- Provide an acknowledgement immediately
- Complete a full investigation into all matters raised
- Provide a response letter within 45 days.
If you are not fully satisfied with this response, you have the right to take the complaint to an External Disputes Resolution scheme. Centrepoint Alliance is a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) who can be contacted on the below details:
|Phone:||1300 780 808|
|Fax:||(03) 9613 6399|
|Mail:||GPO Box 3, Melbourne, Victoria 3001|
FOS has limitations on their jurisdiction to deal with complaints, you will need to discuss whether your complaint falls within their jurisdiction.