We work alongside business owners to ensure their Franchise Strategy is robust. We can assist them in formulating a road map to provide a framework with which to find the answers, information, resources and skills required to drive them in the direction of success.
Our Franchising clients can expect :
- Experience in evaluating franchising opportunities
- Support in structuring and setting up
- Assistance to both franchisors and franchisees in growing their businesses
- Customised packages for both franchisors and franchisees that take care of their Annual Compliance requirements. As well as options that include annual strategic planning sessions and quarterly meetings to ensure the businesses remain on track
- Industry-specific benchmarks to measure their business performance within a specific industry
- Advise throughout their business life to cover the needs of retirement, succession planning and tax services including reduction and/or risk minimisation
Looking to buy a franchise?
Choosing the right franchise isn’t always an easy decision. There are a number of factors to consider such as cost vs benefits, appropriate structures, where the money will come from, can you afford it, etc. We can help you every step of the way, to ensure you make the right decision and find the franchise you feel comfortable with that suits your specific needs. Download our guide to buying a franchise.
Meet our Franchising Specialist, Shane Thomas
Shane is our most recent partner to join the practice, having started in March 2020. He has been in public practice since 2006 having previously run his own firm in regional Queensland.
Get in contact with our trusted advisors today!